GTA : Grand theft Auto Alterworld

We all have played gta.

im a big fan too.

now, what happens, when we organise a gta game challenge between people from all around the world ... but  theres a twist ...

instead of the game characters, u will be live there....

this is the coolest thing about the new game development technology....

u can actually feel everything in it... and you control the character with your mind.....

yes, everyone gets the mission to complete buy hey if u die u die for real....

the game organisers promise to pay a 100 million dollar to the first person to complete the game.....

and only one can win....

you can leave the game before u start the mission with all the money you have and let others continue....

but greed is all the probem...

what happens when u have the greed to have it all....

if ur life is in danger, "about" to die with low health you cant quit while you on a mission already.... do or die....

its like you can only leave and exit of the game world and free your mind if you reached a checkpoint :)

but this can also be made a sex comedy if the game was sims ....

Comments

  1. Yeah man, I absolutely agree with u, and think that GTA is the most genius games of all times, and no one except Rockstar can do better games. I can play in this game every day without any breaks, especially when I plays with my friends. I even set gta v wallpaper https://yepdownload.com/grand-theft-auto-v-wallpaper on my laptop in order to not forget about love of my life :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Travis , Appreciate your words. I'm a big fan of gta series too. I got it on my phone too lol.....

      Delete

Post a Comment