Rent to Date

Dont ask me how I got the title.

Being too lazy, not willing to work for others and spend 9-5 just to pay my bills I decided to make a website for ladies that can actually hire me for date.

Motto: All the heart broken girls can hire me as their boyfriend as I'm Super hot they wanted to teach their X's a lesson.

I created this website called Rent2Date.com and now I'm pretty busy dating girls all around the country keeping myself out of systems 9-5 rut and enjoying time with new girls every now and then.

I wont tell you my real name but my clients call me HOTSPOT or SUGARDADDY.
I dont mind it as I liked it.

This started as fun but now I get models and rich girls calling me to work for them. Things are getting pretty exciting.

On wednesday Nov 8, I still remember the call I received the call from this lady called "Jane". She asked me if I was on a project or available to work with her for a month. I never worked as being a fake boyfriend for a month, the longest was 8 days. I told her that it was too much and I wont do that. She gave me a offer which I couldn't decline. A million dollar advance and a million after completing the mission. She also gave me a Lambo.

I agreed as I could take a break from this with the money and enjoy quiet time somewhere. Then she gave me a scenario which I had to solve. Her X boyfriend whose nick name was Mr. Platinum was a drug lord who also was a billionaire. I had a double thought about the scenario, "HOTSPOT LOOKS LIKE YOU WILL HAVE SOME HOTSHOTS FROM HIS BULLETS NOW". Moments later I decided, as I loved challenges and thrill, Yes, of-course, I will do this.

Conditions and scenarios I need to act upon:
1. Act as Billionaire
2. I loved jane very much
3. I had guns business supplying all over Europe
4. Only selected people get to see me and know my identity so if I call to meet you "You must be a special person or a person of interest"

Why this and what does she really want me to do pretending that? These questions bubbed in my head but then again millions were at stake if I refused the offer.

Then the real story started.
Day 1.
Whole body make over, new clothes, new hair style and she also got me some cool tattoos.

Day 2.
Learn the Mafias language.

Day 3.
Learn to act as a boss. Talk less and do more with a serious look on face.

Day 4.
We made a situation where we would accidentally meet with Jane's X boyfriend 'Mr Platinum'. Then Jane introduced me with him. I was really impressed with Jane as she was so confident and fluent with her acting that I was actually who I was faking to be. She made me feel like I am areal mafia. She was a woman expert in persuasion and seduction. He was so into knowing me and my business that he invited Jane and me to his house.

Day 5.
Got my gift Lambo from Jane, went to pickup Jane and oh my god she looked bomb. I was like "how can that idiot old man leave her". We went to Mr Plat's Manson which was on top of the Hollywood hills. A huge Manson, Lots of topless women here and there and lots of highly armed and security guards. This time it was to work on the plan which was to convince that my arms and ammunition clients also wants the drug supply and being a business partner we can do a great deal of sales and money. He took time thought about it as we laid all our ACES cards to impress him with made up words.

now there needs to be a way to sell all his drug and move on with the money.
need some time to think about it .....



suggestions Welcome :)

Comments