call me mirage


i change what u know
i get in ur head

i implant false memories
i speak in ur head
========================================================================

year 2050
=======

everyone has been in the grid except me.

while everyone merged with machines with their conciousness, im the only one left who never  merged......

the world is a crazy place now,
humans follow the instruction sent to them from the machine brain......

they are looking for me as their total control completes if they merge me with machine
i will lose control over me and i will be following their orders like everyone else......

i will be nothing but a working body.......
========================================================================

i have to stop this madness.

i need to free people from the machine control........
wake them up and fight......... against this...........
========================================================================

once a terminate order gets sent through machine, all controlled human will be looking for me.
i have to be very careful. as soon as i come to grid, my body n brain will be scanned and controlled human will come after me.....

========================================================================

i have been working off grid , hiding from them for years now .....
preparing myself for this........

========================================================================

i have made a remote connection where i can send msg to controlled humans.......
but it wont last long till the anomaly gets detected by them..............

=======================================================================

It all started when i was in high school. Hacking for fun one day took a weird twist. We found information which could shake the whole world. Slowly everybody was getting along the rhythm of the development. What i saw was scary. I couldnt believe my eyes about what was really going to happen.

For 20 years i have been hiding away, working in my secret mission to let it not happen.

They been searching for me for all these years like mad dogs. The science projects of being invisibility which i stole from their secret database helped me hide all these years around but i cant use it any longer. They made a radiation heat sensers which could automatically detect me in the grid if i was invisible. Everything i learnt all these years, i had to use it to make it happen.

Finding food was hard hiding and running away from the grid. They took all food away as the controlled humans were not eating food. They were given electic pulses through brain which allowed their hybrid merged body to charge and work.

Water was a problem too. The tech i made to collect water from the  moist air helped me gather water. For my survival.

People have moved to mars but earth is remotely controlled with tech and surveillance.
I also worked on the tech to find a way to exploit it in to send information.

No matter how hard i try to reset and unlock people from the trap, the chip in them would always reset itself to normal......

I needed something better and bigger
====•======================================



Comments